You must be a gift and home décor retailer in order to become a wholesale customer. Once your business has applied (apply here) for an account with Ragon House, your account will be approved or denied at the sole discretion of Ragon House and its team members based on the information you have provided.
- Opening catalog, sales rep or internet order minimum is $500.00
- $250.00 minimum on re-orders.
- $1000.00 minimum for Freight orders - to ensure reasonable pricing.
- All first time customers must supply a tax identification number by faxing paperwork to 330-874-3758 or e-mailing paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quantity pricing and price breaks apply to single item numbers only.
- Mixing and matching is not permitted.
- All pricing and quantities are according to the current catalog.
- Items must be ordered in specified minimum quantities.
- All quantities will be adjusted to minimum quantities or multiples thereof.
- All backorders will be automatically processed unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Backorders may be added to future orders.
- All hand made items are subject to some variation in size and color.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All orders are paid by credit card (We accept MC, VISA, AMEX, DISC.) Or NET 30 upon approval. Request a credit application from email@example.com.
- $30 Service charge for returned checks.
- If using a debit card, please be aware that your bank will charge you twice for the amount that you've ordered. They will refund you the first amount usually 5-7 days after the transaction has gone through. If you wish to avoid this, please call your order in at 877-874-3750.
Shipping - USA/Canada
- All orders are shipped FedEx Ground or common carrier unless specifically requested. FOB: Bolivar, Ohio.
- Please note if you prefer a carrier or have a UPS/FedEx Account number you would like to use.
- If a customer chooses to ship United States Postal Service, the order can not be tracked via Ragon House.
- All orders are given a shipping estimate during checkout, which is based off a % of your total order placed.
- Actual shipping rates are determined by the weight, dimension, and destination of the package, (not to exceed 20% of the total product available to ship).
- Orders larger in size/weight, or that include oversized items designated with a * (star) in the item name (as well as noted & highlighted in the items description) will be delivered via common carrier. Such shipments will not be released until either the total ship value exceeds $1000, or the customer authorizes shipment. This policy exists to ensure reasonable freight rates for our customers.
- If lift gate, residential, or inside deliveries are needed, we must be notified of these special requirements at time of order placement, and the charge for the special service will be included on the final invoice. If such notification is not provided, the customer’s credit card will be billed for the additional charge, upon receipt of billing from the carrier.
- Additionally, we must be informed if a delivery appointment is required.
- Once a freight shipment leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the name of the carrier, the PRO number, the ETA and any notes you requested.
- Backorder Freight Items - under $200 are subject to automatic cancellation.
A shipping cap of 20% will be implemented on all orders over $250.00 (U.S.A. Shipments Only) unless a freight shipment is required due to oversized items. In this instance, actual shipping rates will apply. For any questions regarding shipping, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do offer shipping outside of the US, but we do request that you have a freight forwarder inside the US or arrange to have your carrier pick up at our warehouse.
- At this time we do not have negotiated rates for International shipments.
- International customers are responsible for any and all taxes, duties and customs fees
- Customers assume complete risk and liability for any orders shipped outside of the 50 US states. We are not responsible for loss or damage to any international shipments.
- Any questions, e-mail email@example.com
- Any order cancellations must be submitted in writing at least 7 days prior to scheduled ship date.
- Claims must be made within 14 days of receipt of order.
- If a USPS shipment does not reach the customer any claims will have to be submitted directly to the USPS.
- We are not responsible for lost packages being delivered to residential addresses. FedEx may deliver to a residential address without obtaining a signature. FedEx does not accept liability for loss or damage due to releasing such packages.
- Freight Claims - Damages and/or shortages must be well documented on the Bill of Lading (BOL) prior to accepting delivery. Please take photos the pallet if you suspect that it has been tampered with, stacked, or if the outside wrapping is disturbed or missing, we ship all pallets completely shrink-wrapped.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- No returns accepted without prior authorization.
- Items must be returned within 2 weeks of claim.
- 20% Restocking fee for refused or returned orders.
Customer Service Hours:
- Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Ragon House has the right to change or update these terms at any time.